Become a Therapeutic Cannabis Patient in New Hampshire
- NH requires that a medical provider (Doctor, APRN, or PA) certify that you qualify for a NH Therapeutic Cannabis Card
- Submit the following to the state of NH Therapeutic Cannabis Program:
- Application for Therapeutic Use of Cannabis
- Written Certification for the Therapeutic Use of Cannabis
- Proof of NH Residency
- Application Fee
- Once applications are approved, DHHS will issue registry cards.
Patient Handbook with Forms
Please download the Patient Handbook and complete included Forms. Please ask your Patient Care Advisor for a copy if you would like one.
Visit this link for the Rules for the Therapeutic Cannabis Program: www.dhhs.nh.gov