Become a Therapeutic Cannabis Patient in New Hampshire
- NH requires that a medical provider (Doctor, APRN, or PA) certify that you qualify for a NH Therapeutic Cannabis Card
- Submit the following to the state of NH Therapeutic Cannabis Program:
- Application for Therapeutic Use of Cannabis
- Written Certification for the Therapeutic Use of Cannabis
- Proof of NH Residency
- Application Fee
- Once applications are approved, DHHS will issue registry cards.
Patient Forms and Patient Handbook
Please download and complete the patient forms. Please download the patient handbook.
Visit this link for the Rules for the Therapeutic Cannabis Program: www.dhhs.nh.gov